MANUFACTURING FOR HEAVY INDUSTRY
- FUTURE-ALL, INC. manufactures components for heavy industry -- steelmaking, material handling and other industries
- Machine, fabricate and assemble in roomy bays, with a complete line of machine tools and fabricating processes
- Quickly create the finished parts you need and assemble them completely -- always to your specifications -- always sensitive to your individual needs
- Designed to build your lasting trust
- While we adapt our services to various industrial needs, FUTURE-ALL Inc. originally earned its reputation for quality manufacturing by producing thousands of new and reconditioned components for various steelmaking concerns
- From pioneering "highhead" machines introduced in the 60's to today's state-of-the-art equipment, our people have successfully built and modified a variety of continouous casting components. We machine, fabricate and make complete assemblies to tundish cars, molds, coolers, withdrawal units, shears, etc. We also service many of the continuous casting components we produce
- FUTURE-ALL is one of the few plants in the United States skilled in the production and service of clay guns. Also, among many other types of blast furnace equipment, FUTURE-ALL has produced hundreds of valves for furnaces around the world. We make them either brand new or better-than-new through expert reconditioning.
- In terms of sheer size some of our larger jobs have been mill equipment -- rolling mills, run-out tables, transfer and processing equipment. From turnkey operation to maintenance, we know how to get and keep your mills rolling.
- We manufacture entire sections -- door machines, larry cars, coke guides, etc., or any individual piece, to keep your coke overn equipment in expert working order
SIZE OF OUR FACILITIES -- SHOP CAPACITY: 60,000 SQ. FT. -- CRANE CAPACITY: 25 TON